Our customer service is second to none and you can rest assured knowing that your website is in safe hands 24/7. You will be able to contact the designer of your site whenever you choose, via phone or email, and they will ensure your site is always meeting your needs.
Buy anything, goods or services and quite rightly you would expect some good old fashioned customer service, and yes as you will find out B2B excel in this department.
B2B are a highly respected business to business IT support & services company, and providing quality affordable customer service is in our DNA, we can’t help it.
Heard it all before?
Ok, support for your company staff, end users etc. is an absolute necessity. You want to know you have somebody to call for assistance using your website, processing orders, changing prices, adding news – or anything relating to getting the most from your investment in a website.
All web developers will declare they are unsurpassed in the level of support they provide, they will announce proudly their customer service credentials and it all sounds very impressive. B2B believe they all overlook the most important support aspect.
What are they missing?
B2B believe your new site needs just as much support as staff and users, a website that is not supported correctly will never deliver the results expected.
So like a living breathing person B2B will ensure your website is supported with the same conviction and dedication as your end users.
- Keeping your content fresh, and code up-to-date.
- Updating your website for new browser versions.
- Making back-ups of all website files and content.
- Adding new features to your website if and when required.
- Maximise Returns From Your Website
Your website is managed by a design manager, who is directly responsible for your account and will report to you on a regular basis. We offer website support plans at a variety of levels of service, fitting every company’s budgets and requirements. Our services include:
Monthly website code updates to keep your site up to date with fresh content and features to increase new and repeat traffic.
- Website compatibility optimisation for new browsers and browser versions.
- Server monitoring and website back-ups.
- Weekly website traffic and results reporting, so you get the most of out of your site with data like page popularity, bounce rates, conversion and form submissions.
- At the beginning of each month, we will review and identify the best strategy to update your site for optimal results. Project time will be allocated for updating content, implementing new features, and consultation.